Goal Achievement Prodi Political Science 2013-2017
Targets Political Science Study Program to produce graduates with high moral, environmentally sensitive, able to think critically, creatively and reliable abilities and quality and are committed to improving the living needs rights and ability of people in general in a dynamic and progressive in upholding the truth of that commitment to national development responsibly.
To achieve the Vision, Mission and Objectives are set, has developed the strategy and direction of development as follows:
1. To produce the quantity and quality graduates who can compete in the field with a target of 70% of learners, take 7-8 semesters studies with GPA => 3.00.
2. Producing quality research in the field of political science either independently or in collaboration with other institutions, for every lecturer execute at least one time in one academic year
3. Generate the activities of community service benefit the community and other stakeholders in the form of education and training as well as the study of political science seminar
Strategy achievements are as follows:
1. Strengthening Program Management Studies
• Develop systems and procedures in all academic and non-academic as standardized operational standards
• Optimizing the role of Quality Assurance Unit (UPM) Faculty Level and University
• Establishment of organizational culture and values of academic
• Performance measures for all personnel in the field of academic and Non-Academic
2. Education and Teaching
• Evaluate the academic policy periodically start from beginning of each semester to improve the effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity of learning and education management, in 2013 – 2017
• The implementation of competency-based curriculum with the learning method Student Centered Learning (SCL) to improve the quality of learning, in the year 2013-2017.
• Strengthening the role of Academic Advisors (PA) in the planning and control of students’ academic activities to improve the quality of graduates, in the year 2013-2017.
• Improve monitoring and evaluation in the learning process and results, in the year 2013-2017.
• Involving students in research with faculty to improve the quality of the final project (thesis) students, in the year 2013-2017.
3. Field Research and Services In the Community
• Increase the quantity and quality research faculty, by requiring professors to conduct research at least one research results in one year
• Increase the quantity of faculty research published
• Increasing the quantity and quality of community service performed lecturers and certainly involving students
• Increased involvement of lecturers as a speaker at international conferences
• Conduct workshops / training methodology of the study, by inviting speakers from outside experts who are competent in the field of research
• Provision of adequate incentives to support faculty research and community service, in the form of research grants and credits or expense
• The provision of supporting facilities such as subscribing to scientific journals, reference adequate, expanding access to resources
4. Student Affairs, Alumni and Cooperation
• Strengthening the role of the Student Senate and Student Association (HIMAJIP) to increase the budget allocation for activities and increase the number of scholarships from various sources
• Strengthening the role of the Alumni Faculty of Social UNAS (KALUNAS Social)
• Improving the tracking of alumni
• Initiating cooperation with various institutions both in the practical world as well as professional organizations
5. Field of Human Resources
• Send / run seminars / workshops / training of academic and non-academic
• Encouraging further studies for lecturers S2 and S3.
• Encouraging the maintenance of functional positions of lecturers and involvement in scientific associations
• Improved infrastructure for academic and non-academic
• Increased awareness of the use of internet facilities in education and teaching, including the lecture material penyempaikan to mahaiswa and consultation with students